Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Excitement

Next up in my own endless listing of beadwork projects was Excitement, created by Marcia DeCoster. This band consists of fan-shaped elements which are very about the outside side.I had been likely to create the whole band in Jet Hematite 2X but determined another abdominal gem for each other lover could be more exciting. Then I created another abdominal colour to each enthusiast and changed my mind again.It took a while to make all 30 fans. Therefore, my followers surely got to perform with Kilim for that evening. we used the thought of a colour mixture of some kind. But, we wound up combining them consistently through the band.Overall, a most fulfilling task! Now to locate somewhere fantastic to put it on!Excellent style do adore taking a look at the history that went with it and the WIPs!Cheers, Caron!

No comments:

Post a Comment